The Puppy Podcast
Davs (Dafydd) Dennis is a former Royal Marine, paramedic, current CrossFit seminar staff flow master and CrossFit affiliate owner. The important part of Davs’ bio for this podcast is that he is the owner of Cardiff Dog Training! Davs is all these things in his brief bio, but far more importantly he’s a friend and as fabulous a person as his dogs think he is!
In this podcast we cover:
- How did Davs get into puppy training?
- Do you train the dog or the owners?!
- The basics of going for a walk.
- Should dogs be playing with each other when they meet?
- How to correct bad behaviours and reward good behaviours.
- The importance of the home environment.
- The impact that lockdown has had on dog behaviour.
- Best success story?
We close by meeting Davs’ 12-week-old puppy (German short haired pointer) and it all goes downhill from there! 😉
If you would like to benefit from Davs’ considerable expertise in this field, follow/contact him here: https://www.instagram.com/davsdennis/?hl=en
Please login or sign up to view the video of this podcast