We may make changes to these Terms & Conditions from time to time. A link to the most current Terms & Conditions will be available at the foot of every page. In the event of significant changes to these Terms & Conditions, we may also place a special notice on the Website or communicate the changes by email. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of such changes constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not agree with these Terms & Condition, or any revised versions thereof, you may not use the Website.
To register as a member of the Website you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You can review your details by signing into your personal account on the Website. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under 18 years of age, we will delete that information as soon as reasonably practicable.
Payment for any subscription services are managed by Paypal on their secure servers. We do not hold any personal credit card information at all. Unless otherwise specified, membership subscriptions are automatically renewed on a quarterly (3 monthly) or annual (12 monthly) basis on the same day as the initial subscription was created thereafter. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by login in with your registered username and password.
If you cancel your subscription you may request a refund, which will be issued subject to the following: Within 48 hours, full refund minus any costs; At any other time, at the discretion of the site owners up to the value of the subscription term remaining. Costs may include, but are not limited to, payment transactional costs and the cost of any books or gifts sent as part of any sign-up offer, including postage.
Use of The Website
The Website provides content and blogs and threaded chat functions that allow interaction between members. You may not use The Website, including any message boards, chat rooms or comments to posts for any of the following purposes:
– disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
– transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
– transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or ‘spam’;
– gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
– interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the The Website; or making,
– transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Violation of any of these points will result in the offending content being removed and your immediate and permanent banning from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the The Website or to remove material already posted on The Website.
We make no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement displayed on the Website by third parties. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages posted and You will be responsible for:
– any claim by any third party that the use of the the Website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
– any claim by any third party that the use of the the Website by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature;
– any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the the Website by you.
The information on this website does not offer medical advice or act as a substitute for medical treatment. You should seek medical advice from your Medical Practitioner/health care provider. You should not use this site if you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary needs. This site provides general information and guidance on weight loss and management. Although it aims to help users in their efforts to lose weight, information on the this site does not constitute advice tailored to an individual’s specific requirements.
By submitting material to the Website you are granting the Website owner and its officers a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence to publish and reproduce this material in any electronic and printed material.
Limits of Liability
We will use all reasonable skill and care in providing the Website, we give no other warranties or guarantees in relation to the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
– incompatibility of the the Website with any of your equipment or software;
– technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
– unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website;
– inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements.
You agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses related to any business interests that you have, such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the Website owner’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the site owner with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior agreements. You may not assign this agreement to any other party and any attempt to do so is void.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Last Updated 7 February 2018