* This note summarises the history of the Public Health Collaboration conferences since the first one was held in 2016, soon after the founding of this charity.
* It contains the link to my presentation from this year’s conference, for early viewing for club members. The presentation was called “Should we be vegan?”
* It summarises the three arguments that are central to the notion that we should be vegan: 1) The nutritional argument – it’s healthier; 2) The animal argument – it’s better for animals; and 3) The planet argument – it’s better for the planet.
* It presents the counter arguments to each of these.
* It closes by offering an explanation for why there is such a drive for vegan diets at the moment. Follow the money – who gains? Because it’s not human beings or our health, that’s for sure.